2.7.09

Airplane! Part One - The Airport.


So here is how it will work. I've got days and days of posts, and pictures. So I'm going to try to get them all up, but the internet is spotty. So. I'm hoping it works out.

2/7/09

I’m currently in the airport. I’ll have to post this when I have internet, but right now I’m waiting by gate B42.
I just saw a piece of equipment named Vesuvius. And it just stopped raining. Pretty soon the flight will be boarding (well in a few hours). I’m going to wait until I have a huge chunk of time to write these things down. And then I’m going to have to find internet so they can get posted.
The airport was really boring and Vinnie and I got through the boring hours by talking about things to do in Italy.
It wasn’t until right when we were about to board that I met some new people. One of which is a Delta Chi at USP for Pharmacy Marketing. He’s going into his fourth year. His name is John.

No comments:

Post a Comment