28.7.09

Garibaldi

This is the Caffe where we eat.


This is the view of the town as I'm walking there from my dorm.


This is the pharmacy where I got my medication...

This is one half of the main piazza.


This is the other half of the piazza.

This is a church. There are usually gypsies that sell things in the courtyard.

This is the road to go to Hotel Raffaello.

This is a label for Raffaello's house.

A house...

THE BEST GELATERIA EVER.

Across from the palazzo. I think it was a theater.

The palazzo.

The street going up to the palazzo. I think it is Via Garibaldi. Garibaldi is very important in the unification of Italy.

This is Vinnie.

This is my class. (And the teacher in the middle.)

The palazzo as we walk around it to get to the entrance.

Stairs.. So many of those here. And hills...

The duomo.

The courtyard inside the palazzo.

All these words are very important. But I can't read them... Well. Not much of it. Like what does "sexies" mean in ancient italian?

3 comments:

  1. too many repeats in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you only think it repeated because these are on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. more pictures! i demand it!

    ReplyDelete