7.7.09

Immondizia

Finally! I'm all caught up with these posts (even though there are no pictures, but I'll fix that as soon as possible.

I just spent an hour and a half online, instead of doing my homework. Oh boy... I just saw a mosquito. I was luck before. No zanzare in my room. I'm going to get eaten alive in my sleep.

Today I got up early as usual and went and did homework at the Cafe for an hour and a half. That will probably happen again tomorrow...

Class was long... We spent a lot of time on two songs, and only a little time on the reading. And then we got assigned a LOT of reading. 20 pages and interviews in town...

I went with Nancy and Brittany to do the interviews and we almost gave up because nobody would talk to us. People in stores were busy, and we didn't want to ask a whole bunch of college students. But I ended up asking an older couple who looked like they were just taking a break, and they were very very nice to us.

I had nutella gelato today too. It was fabulous. And I deserve it after all the hills I've walked up.

[Picture of the first hill which isn't that bad]

We had to skip the Rafaello exhibit today (everybody else went) because we had all this crap to do and we didn't want to go out to the pub tonight and have to ask people there.

We are going to go soon. I might just go by myself. I want to be able to have time to appreciate it. And everybody wants to go to the beach tomorrow, but I don't really want to. I still want to explore Urbino. It's huge and there is a lot to see. And I want to take pictures.

I'm glad I have a phone. Lauren and I text eachother so much because we can never find anybody. We're all over the place.

We learned a trick. We wait outside the Mensa ten minutes to seven, and then we hurry in there the second it opens. And then we're first in line. It's great because without that, we have to wait twenty or so minutes in line while we're starving.

HOMEWORK TIME!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the pictures!
    Don't forget a picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NUTELLA GELATO!! YUM YUM YUM!!!

    That sounds delicious Deanna.

    BE MORE SOCIAL!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna - perhaps you should find unscented soap. It could also be the soap and water combo.

    I guess they don't have fans or air conditioning in Urbino.

    Can't wait to see the pictures!

    love, Aunt Raika

    ReplyDelete